Here at Falco Energy we are committed to a safe
working environment. Safety is always the top priority.
Environment, Health, and Safety Mission Statement
Falco Energy will ensure safety is the top priority in all of our endeavors. We will strive diligently to protect the public, environment, and employees from any harm or detriment.
Falco Energy will have an excellent track record in Enviroment, Health, and Safety which includes:
- No Spills
- No Accidents
- No Injuries
- No Out of Service Violations
In addition, Falco Energy will stay within full compliance with Insurance Requirements, FMCSA, State Agencies, and Local Agencies. As of December, 29, 2008, Falco Energy was elevated to a permanent registration with the US Department of Transportation.
- Accident and Spill Prevention
- Defensive Driving Skills
- Regular, Required Safety Meetings
- Loading Techniques Assessment
- GPS Tracking Devices, Safety Monitoring Tools, Overflow Prevention Monitors
- Quality Review Committee and Driver Peer Teams to Evaluate Driver Activities
- Safety Performance and Clean Inspection Incentives
- Driver Watch Programs